Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I know, I'm terrible. I should update far more often than I have been. Let's just move on and pretend I'm updating regularly shall we? No? Oh OK, I can deal with that. What can I say, the new Assassin's Creed is pretty engrossing.

Actually today's post does have a little to do with catching up in general. I realised I hadn't posted any good/bad general sketching in... 3 months? Yeah, I think that's right. So this is a big catch up.  To save time I just threw the best and worst of the last three months into one image(With some exceptions that were prep sketches for things that may still happen).
You'll want to click this through to get a decent size.

September To November

You may note I threw in a couple of sketches for Wolverine that I forgot about for the Wolverine post. Other than that there's some muscle studies, some gesture drawings, some facial studies, yada-yada-yada. It's a real grab-bag of good and bad. Obviously I did more in the way of sketching than this, but this is the very best, and the very worst.

And there you have it. A short catchup post. I'll try to crank out another before the end of the week - though Burn Notice is double the length this week and I'm off to see Tron Legacy on Friday so time will tell if I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment