Friday, September 24, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Like a man with blog constipation I'm not very regular.  Still, we shall see what nuggets I can produce over the next few days.  Okay, enough with the dire analogies (I just can't help myself), it's time for a post.
This one's just tying up some loose ends from last month (The next one does the same for this month).  It's a good, bad and ugly collection of sketches you'll find below - I wish I could hope it was worth the wait, but A) you ain't been waiting, and B) it won't be...

Aug15-25-Good

Good
I really don't have all that much to say about these, they more or less speak for themselves. The thirty second scratches are recognisable for what they are, and the 3 minute ones have some cartoon personality to them that I don't think hurts.

Aug15-25-Bad

Bad
Given that these were the worse of the bunch I guess they're not actually all that bad. I mean yeah, they're cringe worthy, but you can tell which way they're facing and some of the musculature is headed in the right direction. One of the better "bad" images so far.

Aug12-Heads

Ugly
Well, they're not all ugly. They are all based on photographs, and this was a start at concentrating on features, which didn't last long I guess. Maybe I'll get back to them at some point. Bonus points if you can identify who at least three of these are based on (Maybe not, I'm not sure I can remember myself any more)

No comments:

Post a Comment