Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random Pose Sketches #1 (April 2010)

So week 4 of figure drawing didn't go so well, and I got home from that sorta depressed.  Cake and ice cream weren't helping, so I decided to try some hair of the dog that bit me.  No, not alcohol, more drawing!
One of my co-workers who also does the figure drawing thing (and just happens to be my boss) put me on to the awesome posemaniacs back during week 1 of the figure drawing, and this finally felt like the time to try it out.
These are the first couple of weeks worth of the results.  As usual, divided into the best and the worst (in my opinion).  No commentary today though, I think they speak for themselves.
Good:
Apr_2nd to 9th-Good
Apr_10th to 16th-Good
Bad:
Apr_2nd to 9th-Bad
Apr_10th to 16th-Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment