Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cold in the Lazy Bones

By my reckoning it has been about three weeks since I posted anything. This isn't very good at all. In my pathetic defense there was a week in there where the entire household got sick, but this is sort of offset by much of my time being taken up with playing video games. Fallout: New Vegas and Little Big Planet 2 are both sink-holes for time, and it's easy to lose track until you realise it's too late to do what you actually mean to do, such as draw, or update the blog.  All that still leaves a week unaccounted for... perhaps I dropped it down the back of the couch...

As a result I've not only not posted, but I haven't done much in the way or art either. Oh, I've done a little sketching, which I'll cover here, and I've done two ArtRage paintings that I'll cover shortly, and some speed paints, but not a lot in comparison to previous months, and very little in the way of actually improving. I really need to get on with it or I'll never be any good. Anyway, on to the feeble number of sketches done this month.


OK, to be fair I have done slightly more than this, but these are the best and the worse. Not only that but they're a mix of referenced and "out of my head" doodling. I didn't do enough of anything to make it worth breaking them up into other images. I'll let you decide which are the best and which are the worst - This month I honestly can't decide myself.

That's it, move along.  I'll try to get another post with something fractionally more exciting in it done soon.

1 comment: