Sunday, July 18, 2010

Slacker Random Pose Drawing

Well, I am a slacker.  It's been almost two weeks since my last post, which is silly since I've had the images for three available for almost a week.  Not just sitting there doing nothing, but scanned/saved and uploaded all ready to go.  I've been a little busier than usual at work for those two weeks, but that's a fairly feeble excuse since writing these posts doesn't take all that long, especially in comparison to the time taken to prep the images for them.  Still here we are with the first of three rapid posts.  Expect some brevity, or perhaps you wish for it...


June16 - July 6 - Good

Good
Yes, these really are the best figures I've done in the last month (at least the best that took only a minute). A bit pathetic really I know, but the bad ones are far worse as you will now see:

June16 - July 6 - Bad

Bad
I could try and go into some detailed analysis of both the good and the bad set, but what would be the point since the horror is right there before your eyes. If you've any sense you'll take your now traumatised eyeballs onto the next post, which will be marginally better than this one. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment